Mold Investigation in Massachusetts
We investigate and test for Toxic Mold in homes and commercial buildings throughout Massachusetts and New England. Our Mold investigation is performed to accepted standard methods, practices, and protocols of the EPA.
The first step to looking for mold is a visual inspection to identify possible mold contamination. The extent of water damage or mold growth is visible in most cases. The inspection includes looking at ventilation systems and damp air filters. Mold cannot live without moisture, so sources of potential moisture are a key point to a professional mold inspection.
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems
- Moisture barriers for proper installation and for condensation occurrence
- Moisture content of floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Temperature and humidity of indoor and outdoor air
Benefits of Inspection
- Homeowners discover whether there is mold in their dwelling
- Protect homes from potentially severe cases
- Easier to sell a house with a "mold- neutral" property
- Odors seem to disappear with the proper humidity